Put the right activation levers in front of the right audiences.
To develop shopper and retail strategies that really focus on your customers, Tessi offers an innovative, data-based approach and an integrated service ranging from consulting to campaign release.
Every customer is different and therefore responds to different incentives; and that’s why we identify the best brand activation levers by analysing your customers’ behavioural data. The goal: to increase activation scenarios, making them more relevant and personalised while bringing your customers closer to your brand.
To achieve this, we use a proprietary analysis method and segmentation tool. We collect the data needed from existing information, by conducting qualitative and quantitative studies, or through third-party data from distribution.
Then, we put the right activation levers in front of the right audiences.
- A winning combination of consulting, creativity (we have our own integrated creative studio of 10 people), technology, and data.
- A complete solution – from consulting to operational rollout – more info on the digitisation of sales promotions
- The expertise of ultra-specialists in customer behaviour, focused on all your communication channels: digital, print, or point of sale.
- The activation levers used are more personal and more effective, and the ROI is greater.
- Thanks to our data partnerships with distributors, you can improve your online client and prospect targeting according to their individual in-store behaviour, personalise your offerings and improve how you measure the ROI from your actions.
Old El Paso
Strategic recommendation: develop a big innovative in-store POS display on the concept of "El Mercado" where the consumer is invited to enter the Old El Paso Mexican market to discover all the ranges of the brand but also the fresh products necessary for the recipes.
Category Sales Activation
Let shoppers discover their kind of breakfast through a test and reward them for buying Pasquier breakfast products with personalized mug