Jérôme Hervé has been named Executive Chairman of Tessi, an international player in Business Process Services that supports companies and public administrations with digitalising their customer experience (€475 million in turnover in 2021). With the aim of speeding up Tessi’s digital transformation, he will be in charge of:
- developing an ambitious growth strategy;
- accelerating the ongoing transformation, with a particular focus on developing digital platforms; and
- growing the company’s international activities.
By reinforcing Tessi’s governance, he will be instrumental in ramping up the group’s growth, especially in technology, and internationally.
He will round out the governance of the group led by Claire Fistarol (Chairwoman of the Management Board) and Olivier Jolland (Chief Executive Officer and Member of the Management Board).
Claire Fistarol, Chairwoman of the Management Board, stated: “Tessi is pleased to appoint Jérôme Hervé to this role. He’ll be an important addition to the group’s governance at a time when we intend to step up our international growth and development in digital technology. His experience and expertise in supporting and transforming companies will be invaluable”.
Jérôme Hervé, aged 55, is a graduate of the École des Mines Paris – PSL. He spent 22 years at BCG advising many large private and public companies and investment funds.
Jérôme Hervé, Chairman of the Supervisory Board, commented: “I’m honoured by the confidence that the Supervisory Board has shown in me by appointing me Executive Chairman. Tessi is a fast-growing group, positioned in a strategic sector for many companies. I look forward to taking part in speeding up its growth in digital platforms, and internationally”.
- A graduate of the École des Mines de Paris – PSL, Jérôme Hervé, aged 55, began his career as a consultant at Bain in 1990.
- In 1998 he joined BCG, and he became Senior Partner & Managing Director in 2010. He contributed to the firm’s growth by advising many large private and public companies, and by launching the Private Equity business in Paris.
- Since 2020, Jérôme Hervé has been supporting startups and private equity portfolio companies.