Stand out while staying compliant
Solvency II, Eckert law, Hamon law: the insurance and health insurance sectors face significant regulatory constraints in favour of greater transparency and security for the insured. With the digitisation of customer processes, KYC (Know Your Customer) and fraud control inspections are getting stronger!
In a hyper-competitive market that is being shaken up by new insurtech pure players, where standardised offers and volatile customers are now a given, how can you reinvent yourself while modernising your management processes?
If you want to stand out and build customer loyalty, digital transformation is an excellent way to offer smoother, faster subscription procedures and a wider range of offerings. All while respecting security regulations and constraints to your management of sensitive data.
As a provider of essential outsourced services, Tessi industrialises insurance processes with totally or partially delegated management. By combining the best of technology and professional expertise, our front-to-back offerings modernise your processes, saving you time to focus on your core business. Insurers, health insurers, pension funds, brokers, healthcare and personal risk institutions: our expertise guarantees you full support so you can stand out!
- A recognised offering for the partial or total delegation of your management tasks
- Technologies and innovation in support of an augmented policyholder relationship
- Solutions and services to ensure your KYC operations are compliant
- Certified digitalisation and electronic archiving platforms
- A customer-centric marketing offering to make your customers central to your strategy: consulting, solutions and technologies, campaign management