Henkel AG & Co. KGaA is a German company that operates in three business areas: detergents and household maintenance (28% of sales in 2013), beauty (21%), and glues and adhesives ( 50%). Founded in 1876, Henkel holds strong positions, both on BtoB and BtoC markets, with brands such as Le Chat, Mir, Super Croix, X-TRA, Minidou, Schwarzkopf, Diadermine, Vademecum, Pritt, Pattex, Rubson and Loctite.
Boost brand visibility with a trade marketing brand activation that also generates brand content content for the group
Strategic recommendation and design of a global activation campaign that combines POS display, promotion call to action and digital / community platform:
- Creation of a digital platform to host the campaign
- Partnership with 3 bloggers to engage and create brand content around the DIY topic
- Design and manufacturing of POS display related to the theme “Well at home”
- An incentive promotional mechanism to win an interior decoration makeover worth 5000 €
- Handling of digital entries
- Customer service – Reporting
- A successful campaign that generated foot trafic, enhanced the expertise of the three different brands and generated long-term brand content.
- Thanks to its success, the campaign has been renewed the following year