Presentation of the client
BforBank is the Crédit Agricole’s fully online bank. It offers independent, active and mobile clients everyday banking products, a full savings offer and innovative customised services.
Tessi was able to adapt itself and develop a bespoke offering to guide us with the optimisation of our services for our independent and mobile clients.
When confronted with the growth of its activities and its flows, BforBank wished to sub-contract and optimise the multichannel processing of its outgoing single-piece and transactional mail.
To meet BforBank’s needs, Tessi suggested centralising all of the incoming and outgoing flows, whilst benefiting from a capacity for multichannel distribution. This response made it possible to reduce production and franking costs for BforBank and to improve the comfort and productivity of the users, as well as the traceability and response times for processing flows.
In 2015, nearly 900,000 e-mails, 45,000 SMS and 120,000 simple and registered letters were sent thanks to the Tessi POST platform.
- Improving customer relationships thanks to the multichannel distribution of messages
- Increasing customer loyalty through a shorter communication cycle
- Improving commercial development thanks to new channels for marketing
- Enhancing the innovative image of the online bank
- Reducing processing and franking costs
- Making dispatches traceable and providing archiving for legal purposes for all flows