One of the main international financial groups, with a total of 75 million customers and about 126,757 workers (2017). It has a significant geographical diversification, being present in a total of 30 countries, with a significant presence through a total of 8,000 bank branches and a network of 31,395 ATMs.
The solution offered by Tessi is flexible and powerful. The complex implementation of the project has been developed in record time and with great professionalism.
BBVA has requested the generation of a digital end-to-end process that allows the online application process of Co-Branded cards for BBVA Consumer Finance partners.
Tessi has contributed a global solution based on its On-boarding platform –GAUDI- in such a way that the service includes in an integrated way:
- A part of Front Office, or Web platform that incorporates all the workflow of the process and deals with the integral communication with the client (data capture, generation and presentation of the card request, etc), as well as the integration with identification services (remote video-identification) and (electronic) signature of the application, along with the Back office.
- A part of Back Office, containing processes with Back Office related tasks associated with the request.
- Fully digital On-boarding platform that allows non-presential hiring of a banking product, as a co-branded card, with a guarantee of identification compliance (KYC)
- Completely safe and redundant platform, within the geographical scope of the EU, complying with all regulatory and GDPR requirements
- User identification by safe means recognized as valid by the national regulatory body.
- Digital custody of evidence, with expert probative value.
- Anti-fraud verification of identification documents.