Your customers will be delighted by all these different means of communications!
Our CCM/CXM platform has been designed for creating and delivering written messages.
It can serve as a conversational guide for your customer service managers. Each message created, from the simplest to the most complex (insurance, loan, lease, etc.), is distributed via your recipients’ chosen channels.
To make your discussions more relevant, our solution includes contextual personalised information in real time. With our CCM/CXM technologies, you can also map all client interactions and track their performance at each stage of your conversation. Model, create, personalise, distribute, measure, analyse, adapt… your customers will be delighted by all these different means of communications!
- Our customer communication management solution (CCM/CXM) is available in the cloud or hosted on-site
- It is tailored for customer service managers either at the point of sale or in call centres
- The settings are designed for any type of contents, for both short MMS and for complex contracts with attachments and multiple signatories
- The CCM/CXM platform supports multiple languages
- The created content is “responsive” (adjusts to all screen sizes: PC, tablet, mobile) and can be distributed across multiple channels.
- The system can be deployed in parallel with the daily flow of thousands of writers and can optimise your postage costs, for example.
- Mastering several reference publishing solutions: Compart, FIS, OpenText Exstream, Pitney Bowes and Quadient.
- Make the customer journey smooth and unique through personalised messages tailored to each client’s personal context and individual needs.
- Create a global interaction map to optimise the customer journey
- Help your customer service managers hold conversations, making a strong impact on the commitment and loyalty of your customers.
Help with outsourcing the DTP system
Helping with the process of outsourcing the DTP function