Secure electronic archival of your data
In addition to the document capture phases, Tessi offers a comprehensive, hosted EDM solution that incorporates all the features needed for document and information life cycle management, from the integration of flows to electronic archiving.
In the EDM cycle, users can access a document folder or recycle the bin at any time. They are informed that a new file is present with a push notification. To follow up, our document workflow ensures that your documents are available throughout their lifecycle.
At the end of the EDM processing cycle, documents switch to simple electronic archival or probative value status.
- An EDM/Workflow solution that integrates perfectly with our digitisation and electronic archiving services.
- A hosted service available in SaaS or private cloud.
- Ready-to-use features geared towards your users.
- An NF 42-013- and NF 42-020-compliant solution
- An EDM solution approved for hosting health data
- Increase your productivity related to information searches by 30 to 40%
- Smooth, automated document processes
- Reduce your processing costs by over 30%
- Secure, compliant centralisation of your folders and flows
- Secure electronic archival of your data
TECHNOLOGIES: Find out about our EDM (Electronic Document Management) software
The Pasteur Mutualité Group
Electronic management of policy holder files and flows
Tessi is assisting the Pasteur Mutualité Group in optimising the processing of the communication flows for policy holder files
Digitisation and electronic management of customer flows
To meet their needs, Médicis chose the Tessi Docubase solution to digitise and store its flows in EDM